Body of Health is a growing vitamin store/wellness clinic that specializes in dispensing professional and retail brand supplements. Body of Health has an excellent reputation for our knowledgeable staff as well as providing a high level of customer care and service.
We carry natural vitamins, supplements, herbs, homeopathic remedies and a full line of professional products, along with many specialty products. In addition, our clinic provides a variety of holistic services including nutritional consulting, iridology, BIE, food sensitivity testing and more.
We are currently looking to fill a part-time position. Responsibilities include:
• Helping customers in a friendly and positive manner while utilizing your extensive nutrition knowledge
• Actively promoting clinic services and events
• Merchandising, inventory control (reporting), receiving product and stocking shelves
• Receiving paperwork entry
• All functions relating to processing customer sales, cash terminal and POS machine
• Opening and closing responsibilities
• A diploma in Holistic Nutrition. This level of knowledge is a must for our store.
• A sound knowledge in nutrition, homeopathy and herbal medicine
• Experience working in a health food store and sales oriented
• Knowledge of retail sales
• Proven organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours, including days, evenings, weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
• Above average wages
• Very generous product discount
• Opportunities for ongoing training and broadening of your nutrition knowledge
Friendly and supportive professional work environment
Job Type: Part-time
Come and join the Body of Health team! Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org