These easy-to-make snacks are packed with protein and fiber.
1 cup Inari Organic Raw Almonds
1 cup Inari Organic Medjool Dates, roughly chopped (pits removed)
1/2 cup Inari Organic Cranberries
1/4 cup NOW Crystallized Ginger
1 cup Inari Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 orange, zested
2 tbsp orange juice
1 tbsp Inari Organic Raw Cacao Nibs
1 tbsp Inari Organic Chia Seeds
- Line a 9″ x 9″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, finely grind the almonds. Add the dates, cranberries and ginger and pulse a few times to break everything down.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until everything is in small bits. If the mixture is not coming together, add a tablespoon or two of water.
- Dump the mixture into the prepared pan and gently spread and pat it down until it reaches all sides and is fairly even.
- Wrap in parchment paper and place in the refrigerator for a few hours before slicing.
Source: Alive Magazine.